Often a client’s production has grown to the point where their existing equipment capacity needs to be larger and safer or there is a need because change of operations.
- Impact Limiter Device (ILD): to reduce impact on crane & load, especially during supply boat handling
- Control systems (PLC, SLI, etc.): for increased reliability of your equipment
- AOPS/MOPS (Automated or Manual Overload Protection Systems): increasing safety and reducing risks
- Fly jib: extensions on existing crane to increase outreach
- FRC handling/Man riding: adjustments on existing crane for emergency rescue or personnel lifting
For more information on the Impact Limiter Device, please have a look at the brochure.